Hypnos Origins 5 90cm (3ft) Single Mattress
Try in Store
Designed for total body support, this very firm double-sided mattress features a 5-turn pocket spring with sustainable recycled fibres alongside the natural benefits of wool.
The Orthos Origins 5 contains a layer of responsibly sourced British wool, traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and fairly traded through The Woolkeepers® initiative, combined with an eOlus™ certified recycled fibre comfort pad.
As part of the Origins collection, it has a beautiful unbleached cotton and linen sleep surface, free of chemicals, to help keep you cool and dry.
- ReActive™ 5-turn, high quality pocket springs engineered for total body support and supreme comfort.
- Cotton and linen chemical-free cover. A luxurious, breathable sleep surface, woven from responsibly-sourced, unbleached cotton and linen. Safe and fire resistant without the use of FR chemicals.
- A layer of high quality, responsibly-sourced British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and fairly traded through The Woolkeepers™ initiative.
- eOlus™ recycled fibre support pad. A resilient layer of polyester, made from recycled water bottles, providing a supportive foundation for pocket springs and top-layer fillings.
- Traditionally hand-tufted with wool tufts to secure mattress fillings in their correct position and stop fillings moving or going lumpy.
- 2 rows of side-stitching to create a smart, well-tailored border.
- Chrome vents to aid breathability for mattress fillings.
- Horizontal padded handles for easy positioning of the mattress on the divan.
- 100% recyclable - all elements of your bed can be recycled, avoiding landfill.
- Seasonal turn.
- 10 year guarantee
Price is for Mattress only (base & headboard not included)
Double mattress shown
6 to 7 weeks delivery.