Hypnos Pillow Top Classic 4ft6 (135cm) Double Mattress
The Pillow Top Classic features a plush pillow top with sustainable, breathable fibres. Handcrafted with layers of Solotex™, up to two fleeces of wool traceable to British farms and certified to the Responsible Wool Standard, whilst the Adaptiv™ comfort springs flex to your body movements. This pillow sits atop a deep layer of Himalayan allo, kapok and cotton to provide a sumptuous feel.
This mattress features a ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket springs that independently senses your shape and weight distribution and provides Triple Edge Protection™ enabling use of the whole surface area of the mattress.
The woven Hypnos signature sleep cover on the mattress is infused with a treatment derived from natural extracts to meet fire retardancy standards.
Designed and crafted for comfort and relaxation, each and every luxury mattress is made bespoke to you and is meticulously hand built. You will never own a more comfortable and more beautiful bed.
- Single sided with a pillow top, so there’s no need to turn – just rotate regularly. Mattress height 30cm.
- Features a luxurious, responsibly sourced cotton sleep surface that is safe and naturally fire-resistant.
- ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket spring system and Triple Edge Protection™.
- Made from sustainable, breathable fires, Solotex™, and a up to two fleeces of British wool and layers of Himalayan allo, kapok and cotton.
- The sleep cover on the mattress is infused with a chemical-free treatment, derived from natural extracts, for added peace of mind to meet fire retardancy standards.
- Hand tailored with two rows of genuine hand side-stitching.
- Traceable British wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard
- eOlus™ sustainable fibre made from recycled water bottles.
- Protective eco-packaging derived from plants.
- 10-year guarantee
- 100% recyclable.
Price is for mattress only, base & headboard not included.
3 to 4 weeks delivery